You may use the Service without registration, but in order to take full advantage of all aspects and benefits of the Service, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such password.
While every caution has been taken to provide users with accurate information and honest analysis, use your discretion before making any decisions based on this Service’s content. Authors and/or Company will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of or while making use of information from this service.
Company expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to Company at email@example.com.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Company responsible or liable for any Content from other users that you access on the Service.
Categories of prohibited Content below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Company will determine whether or not Content is acceptable for the Service at its own discretion. You agree that you will not post or transmit to other users any Content that:
• is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
• violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos, and any other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
• violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
• is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• promotes or encourages violence;
• is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
• is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
• contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, etc.;
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• or contains advertising, promotional materials, or any form of solicitation.
Company is under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but may review Content at its sole discretion to review compliance with these Terms. Company will use its own discretion to determine what Content is appropriate. We may include, edit, or remove any Content at any time without notice.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the comment Service.
This Service may contain links to other websites. These links may include listings that can provide you with further information, or links that have been included in materials uploaded to the Service by a party other than Company. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Service, and read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every website that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other websites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the Service, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.
Materials may be made available via the Service by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Service.
If you believe any materials on the Service infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• Statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy is to cease relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
PayProTec reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue or change the program at any time.
Each eligible customer is automatically enrolled in the Loyalty Rewards program and will use their merchant ID number, username, and password to gain access the Loyalty Rewards program website. The earning and accumulation of reward points begins September 1, 2014, or when an eligible participant begins processing with PayProTec, whichever date is more recent for the customer. These points will be distributed at the sole discretion of PayProTec.
This website provides eligible participants with details of transactions, as well as Loyalty Rewards program point balances. It is the responsibility of each eligible participant to use their awarded points to redeem items form the Loyalty Rewards program online catalog. Awarded points can only be redeemed for items presented in the Loyalty Rewards program online catalog.
Redemption and Deduction of Points:
1. Any reward points not redeemed before termination from program separation will expire.
2. Reward points may only be used to redeem for items in the online catalog. Points are not redeemable for cash.
3. The reward points you accrue do not constitute your property. You can not transfer reward points to another cardholder. Reward points have no monetary value except to the extent specifically provided for by a reward.
Claiming a Reward:
1. PayProTec reserves the right to modify catalog items available in the Loyalty Rewards program online catalog at any time and without notice.
2. When you have obtained sufficient points, you may redeem an item(s) from those described in the online catalog.
3. Catalog items are subject to availability and substitutions may be made based on availability or market conditions.
When you visit this website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Should you have any questions you may contact us at email@example.com or 574-269-0792.